Who decides?

The giving (or withholding) of planning permission for building development in the parish of Kidmore End is the responsibility of South Oxfordshire District Council.

The Parish Council is consulted by the District Council on all planning applications relating to the parish. Its comments, often based on the views of parishioners likely to be affected by particular developments, can be influential.

Appeals against refusals of planning permission, or against conditions attached to permissions, are made to the Planning Inspectorate in Bristol.

To find out more about planning applications concerning properties in Kidmore End Parish that are currently being considered by the District Council, click the links below.

Other planning-related information may be found by following these links:

Subscribe to our Email News

Enter your email address on the box to the right and confirm by clicking on the subscribe button. You will also receive an email confirmation.

Stay up to date with our monthly Email News.
Simply fill in the form below and click on the 'Sign-Up' button.