Meetings are usually held on the penultimate Wednesday of every month at 20:00 hrs in the Church Room in Kidmore End. All are welcome. A meeting agenda will be posted on this page prior to every meeting. There is a ten-minute slot in the course of normal business where members of the public may raise issues of concern.
To raise matters with the Parish Council, please feel free to contact your nearest Councillor or, for a more formal approach, you may wish to write to the Clerk:
30 Venetia Close
Date of next meeting: Wednesday 12 December 2018 at 8pm
A G E N D A
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 21 November 2018
- Report of the County Councillor
- Report of the District Councillor
- Report of Area Beat Officer, Thames Valley Police
- Open Session – 10 minutes duration – when the public may ask questions and make statements
- Matters arising on the Minutes
- Consultation on Planning Matters
- Action of Plans Sub-Committee (if any)
Mr G Kew – Gallowstree Common Recreation Ground: fence
Oxfordshire Association of Local Councils – Members’ update
- Report of Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Committee
- Report of the Playing Fields Committee
- Report of Rights of Way Committee
- Report of Transport Committee
14 Allotments, Gallowstree Common
15 Reports of meetings, conferences etc
Other meetings: 23 January 2019, 20 February 2019, 20 March 2019, 17 April 2019
Parish Council minutes and other documents
These are in PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format.
If you don’t already have an Adobe Reader, you can download it here.
Subscribe to our Monthly Email Newsletter
Enter your email address on the box to the right and confirm by clicking on the subscribe button. You will also receive an email confirmation.