Meetings are usually held on the penultimate Wednesday of every month at 20:00 hrs in the Church Room in Kidmore End. All are welcome. A meeting agenda will be posted on this page prior to every meeting. There is a ten-minute slot in the course of normal business where members of the public may raise issues of concern.
To raise matters with the Parish Council, please feel free to contact your nearest Councillor or, for a more formal approach, you may wish to write to the Clerk:
30 Venetia Close
Date of next meeting: Wednesday 20th November 2019 at 8pm
A meeting of the Parish Council will be held at the Church Room, Kidmore End on Wednesday 23rd October at 8pm to transact the business in the agenda set out below.
Clerk of the Council
A G E N D A
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 23 October 2019
- Report of the County Councillor
- Report of the District Councillor
- Open Session – 10 minutes duration – when the public may ask questions and make statements
- Membership of the Council
- Matters arising on the Minutes
- Consultation on Planning Matters
- Action of Plans Sub-Committee (if any)
South Oxfordshire District Council – Options for affordable and sustainable housing
Oxfordshire Association of Local Councils – Members’ updates
Oxfordshire County Council – Entry to primary or infant school: September 2020
- Report of Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Committee
- Report of the Playing Fields Committee
- Report of Rights of Way Committee
- Report of Transport Committee
- The Reformation public house, Gallowstree Common – Possible listing as asset of community value
- Tokers Green pond
- Disaggregation of expenditure by settlement
- Reports of meetings, conferences etc
- Gallowstree Common allotments – tenancies
Other meetings: 11 December 2019, 22 January 2020, 19 February 2020, 18 March 2020, 22 April 2020, 20 May 2020
Parish Council minutes and other documents
These are in PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format.
If you don’t already have an Adobe Reader, you can download it here.