Meetings are usually held on the penultimate Wednesday of every month at 20:00 hrs in the Church Room in Kidmore End. All are welcome. A meeting agenda will be posted on this page prior to every meeting. There is a ten-minute slot in the course of normal business where members of the public may raise issues of concern.
To raise matters with the Parish Council, please feel free to contact your nearest Councillor or, for a more formal approach, you may wish to write to the Clerk:
30 Venetia Close
Date of next meeting: Wednesday 24 October 2018 at 8pm.
A G E N D A
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 19 September 2018
- Report of the County Councillor
- Report of the District Councillor
- Report of Area Beat Officer, Thames Valley Police
- Open Session – 10 minutes duration – when the public may ask questions and make statements
- Matters arising on the Minutes
- Consultation on Planning Matters
- Action of Plans Sub-Committee (if any)
Ajenda TDD Ltd – Diamond Jubilee Pavilion
Kidmore End Cricket Club – “Around the Boundary”
Oxfordshire County Council – Better Broadband rollout
Chilterns Conservation Board – Application for financial assistance
Mr E Madejski – Kidmore End Play Area
South Oxfordshire District Council – Polling district and polling station review
Life Education Wessex & Thames Valley – Application for financial assistance
Mr A Oram – Kidmore End School jams
South Oxfordshire District Council – Housing Allocations’ Policy consultation
- Report of Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Committee
- Report of the Playing Fields Committee
- Report of Rights of Way Committee
- Report of Transport Committee
- War memorial
- Report of Meetings, Conferences etc
Parish Council minutes and other documents
These are in PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format.
If you don’t already have an Adobe Reader, you can download it here.
Subscribe to our Monthly Email Newsletter
Enter your email address on the box to the right and confirm by clicking on the subscribe button. You will also receive an email confirmation.