Kidmore End Parish Council have submitted a proposal for a neighbourhood plan area to South Oxfordshire District Council. The proposed area is different from the parish boundary of Kidmore End as the designated neighbourhood area of Sonning Common overlaps the boundary. A map of the area applied for is displayed with this notice.
Where to find the proposal
This application can be viewed at http://www.southoxon.gov.uk/KidmoreEndNP. Printed copies are also available to view at:
- South Oxfordshire District Council, 135 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park OX14 4SB
- Sonning Common Library, Grove Road, Sonning Common RG4 9RH
Six week publicity period
We are inviting comments on the proposed area for the neighbourhood plan. This is called a publicity period and is open for six weeks from Monday 23 October 2017 until 5.00pm on Monday 4 December 2017.
Have your say on the proposal
- email SODC on firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to SODC at Planning Policy, South Oxfordshire District Council, 135 Eastern
Avenue, Milton Park OX14 4SB
- call SODC on 01235 422600.
Please note that you must provide your name and address for your comments to be considered. All responses received will be available for the public to view. If you comment as an individual SODC will not share your name and contact details. If you comment as an organisation SODC may show the name of your organisation next to your comments.